These 5-Ingredient No-Bake Honey Nut Truffles are the perfect little treat to have on hand for after-school, after-sports or anytime you want to satisfy your sweet tooth with a healthy bite!
I blinked and the summer was over. Maybe not officially on the calendar but the weather turned to Fall about a week and a half ago – complete with changing leaves already. My older son is back in school and my summer-long partnership with Adams Natural Peanut Butter is coming to a close.
In case you missed my other Adams recipes, here is my Gluten Free Peanut Noodles with Chicken.
And, here is my Vegan Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge (you NEED a batch of this in your freezer!).
One of the best parts of my partnership with Adams is having an excuse to explore and celebrate all of the beauty that the PNW has to offer. We had friends in town over Labor Day weekend and used the opportunity to plan a day-trip to Bainbridge Island.
If you have never been to Bainbridge, it’s awesome. And adorable. And, a must for any Seattle visitors. You do not need a car to explore the harbor, restaurants, shops and or to go wine tasting. It’s all within walking distance of the ferry terminal.
Plus, the Ferry ride over is worth it by itself. We got lucky and happened to catch a magnificent sunset on the ferry ride back!
These No-Bake Honey Nut Truffles were one of the snacks I packed for the trip. I like to keep them refrigerated but on a cooler day (it was in the low 60’s), they are still great to bring with on an adventure.
We are talking 5 ingredients. Peanut butter, honey, coconut flour, vanilla, and some crushed peanuts for the coating. I’ve experimented with a variety of different coatings and while I do also really like them dipped in dark chocolate, it’s a bit more time consuming than the peanuts. Go with what you have time for – either way, you are going to LOVE these bites!
Alyssa Brantley | EverydayMaven
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Adams Natural Peanut Butter Creamy
- 6 T raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- Begin by finely chopping the roasted peanuts. These are for the coating. Once finely chopped, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine creamy peanut butter, honey, coconut flour, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop OR a 1/2 T measure to form the dough into balls and place on a lined (silpat, parchment or wax paper) baking sheet.
- Roll each truffle through the chopped peanut mixture until well coated. Return to the baking sheet and set in the refrigerator for 45 minutes (or longer) to set.
- Once set, transfer to a covered storage container and store in the fridge. Enjoy!
DISCLOSURE: This post is part of a series of posts sponsored by Adams Peanut Butter. Adams Peanut Butter has compensated me for my time to develop this recipe as a Brand Ambassador. Thank you for supporting the brands that make EverydayMaven possible. All opinions are my own.