First let’s talk about Lavash Wraps. Do you live near a Trader Joe’s?
If so, you are in business! Trader Joe’s sells the most amazing whole wheat Lavash Wraps. Not only are they inexpensive, but there isn’t anything funky baked in.
If not, don’t despair – there are many other great brands of Lavash out there. Just look for one that is as natural as possible without any weird additives or preservatives. If you want to try your hand at baking a batch, The Seattle Times posted an Armenian version this week.
This recipe isn’t anything fancy, but it is just so tasty, I just had to share!
Pair with a green salad or some cut up veggies and these Hummus Feta Lavash Wraps make a fantastic lunch or light dinner. These sandwiches also travel incredibly well, so I always pack some version of them for day and road trips.
- This Instant Pot Hummus is an easy and delicious no-soak hummus recipe!
- If you want a Vegan version, omit the cheese and use 10 to 12 pitted Kalamata olives. I usually slice the olives in half so there is more olive per bite!
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Hummus Lavash Wraps
- 1 whole-wheat Lavash Bread
- 4 to 5 tablespoons hummus
- 1 to 2 roasted peppers
- 2 ounces feta cheese see Notes for vegan version with olives
- 1/2 small cucumber thinly sliced
- fresh mint leaves
- baby spinach or spring mix
- freshly ground black pepper
- sprinkle za'atar
Start by placing your Lavash on a work surface. Spoon hummus onto Lavash and evenly spread.
Sprinkle za'atar and freshly ground black pepper over the hummus. Evenly distribute mint leaves, feta (or olives if Vegan) and cucumber slices. Finish with greens.
Gently roll up pushing ingredients down a bit to make the wrap as tight as possible.
Cut in half, serve and Enjoy!