This 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Salsa Dip is a must have for every game and tailgate. It’s vegetarian and ridiculously easy to make. Serve with organic tortilla chips or plantain chips for grain free!
After sharing this on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago, I got a bunch of emails and messages asking me to just post it to my website to make it easier to find so here ya go!
This dip is the queen of easy peasy recipes. Just 3 ingredients and no prep time!
I usually make it with beans but if you want to do a low-carb version, use uncooked cubed chicken, beef or pork! You can serve this with organic tortilla chips or plantain chips to keep it grain free. I’ve even served it with some halved (and seeded) sweet mini bell peppers and it’s delicious!
As for the dairy, well, the cream cheese is the base. I have tried it with a couple non-dairy alternatives and it’s just not good.
Another question I got was about the NFL slow cooker. Amazon has every single NFL team so even though my husband thinks everyone should rep a Philadelphia Eagles one, here is the link to order one for your team.
Hope you love it!
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
This 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Salsa Dip is a must have for every game and tailgate. It's vegetarian and ridiculously easy to make. Serve with organic tortilla chips or plantain chips for grain free!
- 16 ounce jar of spicy salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounce can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can of pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- organic tortilla chips plantain chips or mini bell peppers for serving
- Combine salsa, cream cheese and beans in slow cooker. Cover and set to low for 3 hours. After about 1 hour or so, stir to combine cream cheese, recover and continue cooking.
- Set slow cooker to warm and serve with lid off alongside chips or halved (and seeded) sweet baby bell peppers and Enjoy!