Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding that is made in minutes in the blender! Free of refined sweeteners plus a Low Carb option below.
Avocado pudding became all the rage a couple of years ago. Initially, I have to admit I wasn’t a big fan. Mostly because I prefer savory foods and whenever I have beautiful, perfectly ripe avocados I want to put them on tacos and every other savory dish I can.
But, when life gives you lots of avocados, make avocado pudding. Sort of. Right?
AvocadoOrganic has a new organic avocado subscription service. I know – it sounds too good to be true right? Anyway, they are an organic family avocado farm in California and ship these amazing fresh avocados to your house right after they are picked.
They sent me a case to try and I partnered with them to get two of you a case! (see below to enter – NOW CLOSED)
It’s really easy, totally Vegan and you probably have all of the ingredients in your house right now!
- To make this LOW CARB, omit the Maple Syrup and substitute Swerve or Stevia to taste.
- This usually lasts about 48 hours in the fridge.
- If you don’t want to use maple syrup, you can substitute coconut palm sugar but I recommend you heat it along with the non-dairy milk so that it melts and is no longer granular.
- Any non-dairy milk will work, although I have found that full-fat canned coconut milk is a little too thick. If you want to use that, cut it with 50% water.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 ripe avocado (about 4 1/2 ounces flesh)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (see NOTES for tips)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch finely ground sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- Combine avocado, non-dairy milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add maple syrup, cocoa powder and melted chocolate. Process again until well mixed and smooth.
- Transfer to 2 serving dishes and allow to set for at least 1/2 hour in the fridge.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Info:
11 Smart Points Per Serving