How Smart Snacking helps us all stay sane during busy weekdays and weekends. Plus, some fun events for all of my local Seattle readers to #tryalittlegoodness and a 25% code for those who want to order online!
I first got introduced to goodnessKNOWS snack squares last Spring when I partnered with the brand to host a super fun event in Seattle for “Bike Everywhere Day”. We have been big fans ever since.
The goodnessKNOWS snack squares are not only gluten free and non-GMO but they are made without artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Each package is divided into four snack squares and is a total of 150 calories, meaning each square is a little less than 40 calories. Personally, I love this because we have two kids and when we are on the go, I can open a package and everyone can get their own square. No fighting between the kids about who got “the bigger piece”. Parents – you know exactly what I am talking about here.
All six flavors are crafted with dark chocolate and are super tasty. My personal fav is the Blueberry & Almond and I keep them in my car, purse and dedicated snack bin that the kids can easily access.
This past weekend, we were running around like crazy between a Cross Country meet, Soccer game, birthday party, food shopping, personal errands and needing to fit in some food photos while it was sunny.
I packed lunch on the go for the boys and paired each with a Blueberry & Almond goodnessKNOWS.
Family life is totally insane. I love it but it’s crazy. It’s funny how you just can’t understand certain things until you go through them. Each stage of parenting is so different and I totally get now why so many parents are so harried. The day felt much more manageable with everyone happy and satisfied with good food.
I have two things for you guys.
- If you want to order some goodnessKNOWS snack squares online from Amazon, use this code for 25% any order until November 3rd, 2017.
- LINK TO SHOP goodnessKNOWS store on AMAZON
- use “25MAVEN” to get 25% off any goodnessKNOWS product!
- Seattle area friends: goodnessKNOWS will be at the following events over the next month or so sampling full size packages of their yummy snack squares.
- Magnuson Park, October 13th (5pm to 9pm)
- Where’s Waldo Run, Cowan Park, October 28th
- Northwest Chocolate Festival, November 11th – 12th, (9am to 5pm)
- Seattle Marathon, November 26th
We are definitely planning on attending the Chocolate Festival – hope to see you there!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of goodnessKNOWS. The opinions and text are all mine.