These Gluten Free Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp Wraps are the perfect busy weeknight dinner. On the table in under 20 minutes start to finish! Made in partnership with Flatout® .
Have you started grilling yet? We have and it’s glorious!! We have started doing a grill food prep day 1x per week on the weekends and it’s making easy mid-week meals and lunches a breeze.
These Gluten Free Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp Wraps are one of the meals that evolved out of our grill prep a few weeks ago. I marinated a few pounds of shrimp in this simple marinade and as soon as I tasted them, knew that they were meant to be paired with a mix of Mediterranean flavors.
I thought of my partnership with Flatout® and how amaze the shrimp would be tucked into a wrap loaded with hummus, feta, fresh diced cucumbers and tomatoes. All that combined with the spice of the shrimp make these irresistible.
For those of you doing Weight Watchers, the Flatout® Gluten Free wraps are 4 Smart Points each. Lean protein, veggies and healthy fats are an important part of the Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale program – which I know a lot of you are doing. These portion-control wraps fit in perfectly, are only 7 Smart Points per serving and are quick, easy and a tasty weeknight meal!
Alyssa | EverydayMaven
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon za’atar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 Flatout Flatbread Gluten free original wraps
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 1 ounce Feta cheese, crumbled
- Toss shrimp with olive oil, smoked paprika, za'atar, salt and pepper until well coated. Marinate for at least 10 minutes or as long as 8 hours.
- Measure hummus and crumbled feta cheese and place in small bowls on counter. Dice cucumber and tomato, measure 1/2 cup of each and set next to hummus and cheese.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Once hot, place shrimp on grill grates and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side until cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Shut off grill but close lid to retain the heat.
- Split shrimp in half from head to tail through the vein so that you have two flat shrimp pieces per shrimp.
- Warm the Gluten Free Flatout wraps on the hot grill for 10 to 15 seconds per side. Remove and begin building your sandwiches.
- Spread 1 T hummus on each wrap.
- Follow with 2 T each of diced tomato and cucumber and 1/4 ounce of crumbled Feta cheese.
- Finally, divide the split shrimp up among the 4 wraps. Roll tightly, cut each in half, serve immediately and Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Info:
7 Smart Points Per Serving -- Individual Serving Size is 1 Wrap cut into 2 pieces -- Recipe Serves 4
DISCLOSURE: This post is part of a series of posts sponsored by Flatout Flatbread. #FlatoutLove. Flatout has compensated me for my time to develop this recipe. Thank you for supporting the brands that make EverydayMaven possible. All opinions are my own.