Now you have the opportunity to entertain with Chinet® Cut Crystal® tableware!
To enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card and a Chinet® gift pack, just comment and tell me,“How would Chinet® Cut Crystal® elevate your next get-together?”
Each comment garners an automatic entry into a random drawing for a $100 Visa gift card and a Chinet® gift pack (approximate retail value of the gift pack is $50) that includes:
- one (1) Chinet® Classic White™ Round Dinner Plate (15ct) (ARV $5.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Classic White™ Round App & Dessert Plate (35ct) (ARV $4.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Classic White™ Beverage Napkins (40ct) (ARV $5.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Cut Crystal® 9 oz. Clear Cups (25ct) (ARV $4.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Cut Crystal® 14 oz. Clear Cups (18ct) (ARV $4.00)
- two (2) Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dinner Plate (8ct) (ARV $8.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Cut Crystal® Stemless Wine Glass (8ct) (ARV $4.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Cut Crystal® Dessert/App Plate (12ct) (ARV $4.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Cut Crystal® Cutlery (48ct) (ARV $4.00)
- one (1) Chinet® Comfort Cup® 16 oz. Insulated Cups (10ct) (ARV $4.00)
- one (1) custom craft pack, including craft accessories for two (2) Chinet® Cut Crystal®-inspired crafts (ARV $4.00)
Good Luck! Now, here is the recipe for my easy, Dairy Free Avocado Ranch Dip! A great alternative to typical dairy based dips that is Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free and naturally Low Carb!
- This dip takes about 5 minutes to make (as long as the ranch seasoning is already made) and is best served immediately. If you want to make it in advance, store in the fridge the same way you would store guacamole and be careful about oxidization.
- If you don’t have fresh chives on hand, fresh dill, parsley or cilantro would also be great!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 large Haas avocados
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons full fat canned coconut milk
- juice from 1/2 medium lime
- fresh chives for serving
- Measure spices for ranch seasoning together in a small mason jar or storage container with tight fitting lid. Mix and set aside.
- Slice open avocados, remove pits and scoop flesh out. Place in bowl of food processor fitted with chopping blade (or use high speed blender)
- Add ranch seasoning, coconut milk and lime juice. Process until completely smooth. Serve immediately topped with freshly snipped chives and Enjoy!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/4/15 – 6/14/15.
Be sure to visit the Chinet brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!